Brain-Based Insights for Better Leadership
Good leaders are skilled at attracting and energizing followership—these are skills that are latent in most of us and can certainly be taught, according to the tenants of neuroleadership. Developing yourself as an effective leader in this vain requires a solid grasp of human psychology, emotional intelligence, as well as the neural and cognitive factors that really engage, mobilize, and energize people. As we look through the lens of neuroleadership’s SCARF model, which defines the five domains of social experience that activate strong threats and rewards in the brain, leaders can gain a better understanding of how to develop themselves and others based on these five fundamental issues of importance to the human brain.
- 60-min Interactive, High-Energy Keynote
- Learn the SCARF model and how it can help you become a better leader
- Discover what the brain prioritizes processing and what really matters to people at the subconscious level
- Learn the neuroscience of engagement and mobilizing followership
- Know the brain-based steps you need to take to become a better (neuro) leader
WATCH A SNEAK PEEK VIDEO of dr. brynn giving this keynote!
"Dr. Brynn Winegard is one of the best leadership keynote speakers I have ever seen - and I have sat through many in my career. While I was skeptical at first, the model Brynn presented effectively merged brain science and leadership and really helped me see my purpose and skill as a leader, newly. As a presenter Brynn breathed life in to the audience with her high energy and vast knowledge as a subject matter expert. I found myself quoting her keynote the next day to direct reports and even friends: very impressive speaker and I look forward to the next one!"
VP Sales High-Growth Silicon Valley IT Manufacturer